New Residents @ our House!
Here are the newest additions to our cat & mousehole...
I'm not sure how this happened - confused state at our house - determining who makes decisions is a very complicated process around here! SO~ it took 4 weeks, a family council lasting far past bedtime, and an official ballot process run unfairly by dad! And they have official names now! (I think)
Jackx: Boy, black, curious and a cuddler.. very smart!
Ginger: Girl, is brown tabby stripe, cautious, loud meow, and loves to be rubbed IF not held. wines alot!
They are brother & sister and adjusting quite well to spoiled kitty lifestyle... IF you call getting dressed up like a doll, held like a baby, posed for pictures and chased after by two screaming girls spoiled! AND they even made it a weekend on their own while we reunioned @ the Ranch!
(Thanks Ev & Ashlyn for checking on them!)

5 Comments:
Cute cats! We also have 2 cats, a black one and a tabby/tiger striped one. How funny! It sounds like they are good entertainment for the girls.
Awww! Adorable and I don't like cats :). By the way...do they eat scorpions? I might have to reconsider my position on them :).
Love the names you all chose. Pretty cats!
Nope, they don't eat scorpians; but they do help find them! I'm both cat & dog person! But I don't have the yard space or time for a dog right now! :(
Just an FYI, I'm with the old man. A Dad vote is like worth at least 3 other votes. That is OK however because I'm sure he will have some fun with the cats. Teasing a cat has to be one of the funnest things to do.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home