Thursday, September 4, 2008

Tag I'm it? Wasn't I "Safe?"

Shoot! I've been completely avoiding the "tag blogs" for months now! The pressure is on now! Vacuuming half done, lunch was standing up, laundry doing it's thing, dishes ignored, TV babysitting... (How do I get Jenny back?) Game: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 obsessions, 3 facts, and tag 5 friends. Rules: NO TAG BACKS! and IF you read this: Am I transparent or not? Here goes: (sorry if this is too deep - I just come that way sometimes!) Joys: Smell of rain Sunsets that have deep intense colors Promptings that I follow through with Fears: Being unloved, unworthy, or falling short Daenon dying or leaving me with no money Losing sight of what makes me happy Goals: Do more, do it better, do it now Earn enough browning points to make up for my shortcomings Teach my children how to love, serve, & forgive others Obsessions: Right now? Youngwomens How to solve a Rubix cube Blogging: keeping up with those I admire- putting a bit of myself out there! Facts: I'm officially a night owl; The early to bed, early to rise thing... is challenging. I never remember how old I am. I started forgetting around 23... when I started dying my hair. I'm a talker... if you get me started. Tag your "it": (who hasn't been tagged?) Alyse Kelly Lila Marla Venessa

1 Comments:

Blogger Big Daddy said...

Joys:
Fishing
My wife and Kids
A good Mechanical job.

Fears:
Not being able to go fishing
Loosing one of my wife or kids
Obama as president

Goals:
24+ inch trout
Do something nice each day for my wife and children
Stay strong and healthy

Obsessions:
Catch more then 60 fish in 2 days
Lisa
18inch arms

September 5, 2008 at 7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home