Monday, August 4, 2008

Canyon Creek Overnight

Girls pose on log, Swing we found by the creek, Dad fishing, Cold creek water, Target practice We took a quik trip up to the mountains this weekend... had a great time getting out of the "HeatWave" in the valley, enjoyed exploring, fishing, and playing in the creek, & moved our camp trailer to Papas' Ranch! - All in all it was a fun little trip! Growing up my dad's family had annual camping Clement Reunions @ Canyon Creek.. it was closed for camping after the Rodeo-Chediski fire and has only been re-opend in the last year or two. I have to admit I was a bit emotional as we entered the area... many birthdays I celebrated there - with my family and cousins; and here I am having another one. Looking back those are the days that I seemed to rush through as quickly as possible - but now I would take them back in a second if I could.

2 Comments:

Blogger Big Daddy said...

Talk about living the good life. I do miss a lot of those Arizona camping spots I got so fond of.

August 18, 2008 at 8:22 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

I really think Daenon should have been born into my family...with his love of the hunting/fishing/outdoors scene and all. Looks like a great time. If you are around Nov 1st we should go on one of our riding trips to the desert.

August 19, 2008 at 5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home