Thursday, August 7, 2008

First School Days!

Self Portrait!

Ready for the first day!
Finding the right class! Kaelee starts 2nd grade this year! She's excited and nervous too! She came home the second day and announced that they had not done anything fun yet... no coloring or art at all -just testing all the time! I had to break it to her that second grade is a little harder than first grade and she'll probably have to wait until Friday for Art. (Poor thing!) Kimber starts Mrs Debbie's preschool this year! We are so excited to have a backpack and papers! She loves to plan out her clothes and her transportation method, walk, ride bike, rollar skate, scooter, should be an interesting year!

She planned this outfit for a week!

Ready, Set - let's learn!

1 Comments:

Blogger Camey Tucker said...

I can't believe school has started already for your girls this year! It starts next week here. They look so cute and grown up. I miss them!

August 17, 2008 at 8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home