Easter Hoppiness!
What would childhood be like without the experience
of
Easter egg dying?
Well, in our house it's NOT an every year occasion.
So Here's the...
Once in a life time ~
Been there.... done that ~
Picture of proof ~
that we actually dyed real eggs for Easter...
at least this once!
Now, this picture is for posterity too.
It's a momento...
to ALL of the EASTER SUNDAY pictures
that our parents made us suffer through as children....
Don't tell me you've never seen this sugar-glazed look before?
(Thanks SUz for the Most BeaUtiful Dresses Ever! - Luvs)
Happy Easter 2009 

2 Comments:
You guys look great! It is amazing to me to see these little kids I knew as babies grow up.
Hooray for the egg coloring! Those dresses are crazy beautiful too! And as far as the sugar-glazed look...I found out two years ago that I too could manage to get that look out of my own children. Brought back good ole' memories! Love your family photo by the flowering bush. Cute family!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home