Friday, April 10, 2009

Primary is So Cool!!

Our Primary Theme 2009 Plaques!
They turned out so original and creative!

The most incredible 10 year olds around!!!
(plus one who left before I could grab my camera!) I haven't served in primary since before I got married... do you count nursery? (except for a short time when I was achievement day leader about 8 years ago) Talk about intimidating! Anyways, I am having such a fun time getting to know these incredible girls and having them at my house twice a month! I'm also team teaching the Sunday Primary Valiant 10 class and enjoying the challenge of studying church history. I love that these kids have such great questions and they are so quick to apply gospel principles to their own lives. It's truely amazing! One day after I'd given a lesson a couple hands went up for questions. They shyly asked how long I would be their class teacher... (that's not always an easy question, when you know how quickly things can change in a ward organization) So I answered saying that I would teach as long as I was called to teach... and then I asked them if they were trying to get rid of me? They all laughed and said No! I asked if they would like me to be their teacher all year long? They all cheered and said Yes! What more validation could one need?
CTR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home