Monday, February 16, 2009

Elder Mike - A Call to Serve.

Dear Elder Millyard:

"You are hereby called to serve as a missionary for

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

You are assigned to labor in the

Brazil Florianopolis Mission... "

This is an exciting time in my family! My mom and dad are anxiously nervous, my brothers are retrospectively supportive, my sister & I are cheering everyone on, my husband is spouting knowledge and experience, the nieces & nephews are thrilled at the opportunity to write letters, send pictures, and swipe as much of Mikes' stuff as possible! (ah just kidding)

Now we'll have the perfect excuse to practice Portuguese!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Camey Tucker said...

I am excited for him. Congratulations! That is awesome so many people will be connected and anxious to hear from him on his mission. Pretty cool they will have 2 temples in Brazil too now!

February 18, 2009 at 6:37 AM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

I'm so excited for Mike! Chris has been in the MTC for a whole week now. Guatemala City!

February 25, 2009 at 11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home