Kreative Kimber
One Cold February Monday Morning~
Kimber got me to help her invent some instruments for her band.
Yes, that's right ~my 4 yr old is realizing her life long dream and starting her own band!
So we cut and taped and wrapped and ribboned a few boxes, we added beans and wires to concoct a guitar, tambourine, horn, drum, and of course a microphone.
I must say I was quite impressed these kids got right into it, just like Kimber had been directing them for at least a week!
So we cut and taped and wrapped and ribboned a few boxes, we added beans and wires to concoct a guitar, tambourine, horn, drum, and of course a microphone.
This girl has planned it all!
She wasn't sure how to go about recruiting or auditioning for her backup band... "maybe we should take flyers to all the neighbors mom."
"How about ~ a sign posted on the house front for all too see!"
(I'm sure dad was thrilled - it stayed taped for about 2 days until the yucky wind blew it down.)
So on Friday... (Can you believe I got a whole weeks worth of entertainment out of this one?)
Kimber's preschool pals came to our house to be a part of Kimbers' Band Plan.
I must say I was quite impressed these kids got right into it, just like Kimber had been directing them for at least a week!


3 Comments:
So when does she release her first single?
Pretty impressive on how she planned the whole thing out. Love that determination! She is going to go far with those skills. Very creative indeed!
That is hysterical! You better watch out...in a couple of years you're going to have to convert the garage for her friends to jam in :).
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home