October Deadlines!
There's a few deadlines that I have to keep track of this month - of course these are on top of all the usual keeping track of items!
1ST - Register to vote! I'm not advertising what my opinion is on who or what you vote for - JUST VOTE! Google it - if you have too!
2nd - Request an EARLY BALLOT! - This means you don't have to stand in line. Even if you forget to mail the ballot early... on Tues, Nov 4th you can walk right past all the people waiting in line making small talk with people they will probably never see again to drop your ballot in the box! just takes a matter of minutes! Google this too!
3rd - Brewer Family Reunion! Hotel Reservations & T-shirts (okay this isn't really my job - but I should be the Nag about it some so it gets done!-Right?)
4th - Halloween costumes. Kimber - Little Mermaid. Done ($15 Kohls) Kaelee - Witch. sew gown. buy hat. maybe nose. have tights.
5th - Help Kimber plan a party that actually happens. (my inability to grasp the emotional needs of her social agenda has been truly gripping her with a "my mom keeps screwing up my party issue" that could scar her for the rest of her life! I'm not joking here!)
6th - Get Scott's listing sold! Central Mesa (Gilbert & Broadway) 2 bedroom with a bonus could be 3rd, nice open layout, lots of storage, new kitchen, carpet, paint, blinds... $135k! Haven't' seen these $$$ #'s in a few long years! WOW!
BTW: These are not in order of priority - more like order of the amount of time it will take to accomplish! (I wish there were only 6! haha)

2 Comments:
Got to love the deadline list!
I am pretty proud of myself as I had my voting place switched to here instead of Norman months ago and don't have to drive there to vote!
What hotel needs to be reserved? The one at the railroad or other? Let me know if I can help!
Hailey said she wants to be Dorothy and she informed me Hunter was going to be the dog Toto. Got Dorothy. Need to find a giant basket for Hunter!
Hey, I love the blog. Not so sure about the "little lintons-- inactive part" I'll have you know I updated.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home