All the Festiva this year!
A few years back we felt the need to express our love for the Savior in this public display and this is what it's become... the manger (musical), the angel, the deer (instead of sheep), the wreaths and the Star.
How many days of madness are left?? I love this advent ~ it's usually the first to hang up!
AND A new addition this year ~ A star makes the perfect holder for the "Santa Key" - It's left outside on Christmas Eve for Santa to gain magical entrance without the risk of a chimney!
The tree, which the cats continue to devour this year, has been redecorated at a rate of 13+ ornaments a night... but it's beautiful and sparkles nonetheless and it brings Christmas light!
AND
The Nativity is set...
The nativity is played with all day long! Its surprising that it's still in tact... if broken ears and shepherds crook still count... yesterday I asked someone to go and fix it up, cuz all the pieces were knocked over and strewn around... later that night this is the site I found...
A snow angel has been added to the scene...
and we know which angel it was!

1 Comments:
Love your lights and manger scene. Jealous. I am still searching for a non tacky one for our home. They are hard to find these days. Love it!
The Santa Key idea is awesome. I love all the magic and fun.
Cute Nativity set too. I just put of the Fisher price one this year. I liked her addition.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home