First day...
WHY???
Does school start before summer is over???
WHy, WHy, WHy???????
For my ENTIRE life...
(thirty-five and one years of it )
school has never- ever -never -ever -never - ever
started before Aug 10th!
(my birthday - of all days)
- BUT THIS YEAR
The year, my BABY starts full day kindergarten
(with the most awesome K - teacher ever - and 3rd grade teacher rocks too)
and now I have 7 hours each day
to figure out
what to do with myself... problem?
NOT for me.
I'm just not sure D sees it the same way!

1 Comments:
Lisa found herself yesterday with 2 hours of free time on her hands when krislyn went to preschool. She has the same problem you do, what could she do with the time? As long as I have dinner when I get home I realy don't care.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home