Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Time to say...

This little play set was given to Kaelee for her 1st birthday (or maybe it was 2nd) Now she has to bend in half to get in thru the door... There's no place like the TOP of this backyard favorite! That's what happens when your legs have grown long enough to boost you up!
Goodbye backyard play, we've loved you, but it's time for some fun jumping!
For Sale. used Step 2 Climber and Playhouse - both must go - Best offer takes it all!
email me - I have a few more pictures!

5 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

I might be interested but have no idea on price. Do want to name a price?

October 6, 2009 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger The Lunt Family said...

We want it! Name your price! I have three girls that would love it!

October 6, 2009 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger Jen B said...

I've looked a little - very hard to price! I'm thinking $275... but if that's just crazy - make me an offer!
Walmart.com has climber with new colors for $599 - similar playhouse for $160...they are hard to find used... let me know!

October 6, 2009 at 11:08 PM  
Blogger Camey Tucker said...

Ahh... They "growed" up. Sweet memories!

October 9, 2009 at 7:02 AM  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

Ok so 7 people follow your blog, still not much of a public declaration!

October 9, 2009 at 1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home