
teacher who does crazy pumpin bashing parties with third graders...
like bowling with a pumpkin, slipery syrup, chocolate sauce and
whipped topping for messy fun!
favorite HighSchoolMusical costume
good friends in class
Star student... award assembly
primary program day


Kaya: American Girl

Pumpkin pickin...
Grandpas' Tractor
4 Comments:
Way to go on the perfect attendance! Looks like fun was really had in the classrooms. That is awesome!
We have a hard time with costumes up here. She would never get away with a sleveless costume in Utah. It took me about 20 minutes to head back inside in my Fred Flintstone outfit.
Super-cute pics...although I think the one with the pumpkin slip-n-slide might need a story ;)
Great pictures. I love seing kids do so good in school. Lisa and I wonder where our kids get it from because it definatly wasn't us.
We are going to be down in AZ the week after christmas. Would love to see you guys. send me an email and let me know if there is one day better then another. Monday is out but that is it.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home