Wednesday, March 25, 2009

80's Day @ School

What could be more eighties than big hair (which she made me pull back in a clip), purple eye shadow, authentic Maui & Sons surf shirt (compliments of nana - who saved everything), pegged pants, slouch socks, and deck shoes - can't forget the bangle bracelets and pearls!
Of course Kaelee has more school spirit than most kids and was the ONLY GIRL in her 2nd grade class to dress up with only one days notice! I even prepped her to keep saying
"like, that's so totally awesome dude!"
- which she couldn't quite grasp the meaning of! lol :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Brad and Whitney said...

Very fun! Thanks for your comment--I needed that. :)

March 25, 2009 at 10:16 PM  
Blogger Shelly said...

So CUTE! You have had a busy month... does April look any better?
Love ya, Shelly

March 26, 2009 at 12:31 AM  
Blogger Camey Tucker said...

That shirt... cracks me up! She looks the part for sure. I am glad she's got spirit. We need more folks like that in this world!

March 26, 2009 at 6:34 PM  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

When your kids get dressed up like you used to just for a joke you know you are old. I love all the bracelets. I used to chase after girls that looked like that. They of course were much older!

March 30, 2009 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger My Independence Day said...

She looks JUST LIKE YOU!!!! Holy cow! She is so cute

April 16, 2009 at 10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home