
Birthdays are really low on my list of grand events in life... and have been that way for many, many years! I'm never good at remembering birthdays, either (sorry! It's true - please forgive me if I've missed an important day for you!) None the less, birthdays always come! And so come a few things that are worth looking forward too and a few that just need a good excuse!
Thanks Daenon - love the movie, Happy Meal & Carrot Cake & Spa Day!
Thanks Girls - beautiful hand made cards and wonderful K&K Show & the itunes card!
Thanks Ness & Lila - love the pedi and night out, an excuse to go shopping & the singing cards!
Thanks Mom & Dad & Papa & Rhonda - Always enjoy the $$$
Thanks Letty- For remembering my birthday in July! & being my Angel when I really needed it! Thanks Camey - for the coolest blog card ever!
Thanks JoAnn - for making announcment so everyone would sing/wish me happy birthday! :)
Thanks Carol - for remembering about the Happy Meal! so sweet!
Thanks Dr Ray - for sending me a list of all the things that happened back in 1973!!!
Thanks Denise - Cookie Cake was to die for! I'll have to walk 2x a day for a month now!
I'm sure I've forgotten someone else to thank - but you know it's appreciated!
1 Comments:
Happy belated-birthday. No matter how bad you are about birthdays I am worse. I almost forgot Lisa's this year and I did not even think to make her a cake.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home