She took my breath away...
pure beauty.
If you've followed the last year of this amazing woman you would know a story unlike others.
courage, faith, agency, love, determination, progress, survival, great effort, pain, friendship, music, nature, romance, family, powerful prayers, spiritual strength and testimony.
She has touched my life in ways, she'll never know.
I've prayed for her at times when she needed them so.
I hope one day that when we meet, she'll know how much I cared
That by her faith I was lifted up, to know our savior is there.
infinite beauty.

3 Comments:
I couldn't agree more. She is an amazing woman and I gain strength in my own life and a greater appreciation for what I have just from following her journey over the past year.
so beautiful... I coulnd't have said it better... nienie? Is my guess. I miss you guys. I still have kaylees birthday present sitting here on my table... lame friend
Love it too. I check her blog and her sister's every morning to see if they have posted. So many uplifting words I need to hear...
Camey
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home