Daenon~Jennifer~Kaelee~Kimber
posted by Jen B at 2:00 PM
How exciting she has holes in her ears now! Can't wait to hear all about it. I'm going to have fun shopping now!
Congrats! From the expresion on her face it looks like she has a gun pointed at her.
I love all the little girl earrings! I agree, it is fun to shop for them. I can't believe that whole class is turning 8...they grow up so fast :).
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
How exciting she has holes in her ears now! Can't wait to hear all about it. I'm going to have fun shopping now!
Congrats! From the expresion on her face it looks like she has a gun pointed at her.
I love all the little girl earrings! I agree, it is fun to shop for them. I can't believe that whole class is turning 8...
they grow up so fast :).
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home