Wednesday, July 15, 2009

To those 5 people who read my blog... (and still live in AZ)

Correctly name the location of any of the following pictures and I personally will give you
2 Harkins movie passes
AND
watch your house full of kiddos for 1 night!

Hint: Yes! it's in Arizona

P.S. - I told you we'd go with or without you! ;)

P.S.S. - Aug dates are still open - let us know if you're up to the fun!

7 Comments:

Blogger Big Daddy said...

I am having trouble remebering the stream but if I am correct I have been there and fished it. The lake looks like one of the ones up on the rim. I think it was woodscross or woodscanyon or something. (Just as you top out on the rim.) Could be knoll lake but I don't remember it being that narrow. the road looks like usery pass. To bad I am no longer in AZ, my memeory has fadded a bit. If I could actualy win the movie tickets I would get out my photos and compare them.

July 15, 2009 at 6:48 AM  
Blogger Shelly said...

Lake Mary?

July 15, 2009 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger The Gardner Gang said...

Oak Creek? Lake Mary?

Carolyn

July 15, 2009 at 8:30 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I'm not sure where it is, but it sure is beautiful! I'm going to guess, Wood Canyon Lake?

July 15, 2009 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger ~Hartwig Family~ said...

Happy Jack :-) was
I right?

July 15, 2009 at 9:10 PM  
Blogger Camey Tucker said...

Happy Jack? Only a guess since I think that is where you went. The lake also looks kinda like the one we tried to paddle around in and Brady came because he thought we needed rescuing! I love that you can retreat to camping in those conditions in AZ. Mountains, cooler air and pine trees make camping so much better. I need to take my family camping like that!

July 15, 2009 at 9:24 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

I don't know, I know nothing about the AZ wilderness. The 3rd one looks like the Bush Hwy near Suaro Lake but I don't know. We totally want to go in August. Hayden's excited! Let us know when you're going!

July 16, 2009 at 2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home