How "Nie" was it?
I really did accomplish the overwhelming task of closet cleaning!
I Promise!
I didn't climb in and hide! (okay maybe for only a bit!)
The Hope for Nie Charity Sale was hugely successful!! It took an uncountable amount of man hours but I have to say the feel good feeling was well worth the sleepless hours walking around the yard all night in my petticoat slip!! (hmm~who took that picture?)
The next Hope for Nie Event: 'Nie Day' Party @ Habit Salon....
Please sign up to get Miss Em or Miss Bethanne or one of their extremely talented professional stylist friends to give you a fabulous look for the holidays! Or just stop by the Habit Salon on Sat Nov 22nd to browse the baked goods and boutique items for sale!
I also know there are many really crafty friends out there (you know who you are!) that are dying for a good excuse to fill the need to give of their crafty talents...
Well Miss Em is looking for some beautiful Fall/Holiday Craft items to sell @ 'Nie Day' @habit salon! Her loves include these Martha Glitter Pumpkins
(So Easy!)
Please leave a comment!!! Raffle and other donations welcomed too!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home