Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas 2012

Some years it may seem like the holidays are the same thing on repeat... This year we went into the holidays with a national tragedy in CT that shook our spirits and moved us to rethink the time we have together and what is really important in this life... Our time our family and our faith.

I'm grateful for my life. It's not perfect. It's a challenge many days, but it's filled with amazing people and opportunities to serve that I treasure. I'm a better person because of you and I know I am loved by many special people that have helped me in ways I can not even begin to list.

Merry Christmas 2012 - we lived, we loved, we gave. Now we move into the next year with hope love and joy!













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home