Proof: Cat Climbs Christmas Tree
Yes, that is Gingers' behind around on the left of the tree top...
I must have stopped her on the way down... not up!
Proof: The $12 in shatterproof ornaments paid off...
because I didn't hear my own voice screaming non stop for the 2 weeks the tree stayed up...
and somewhere around the 5th day... I quit re-decorating!

3 Comments:
Didn't you know that if you have Christmas decorations up past Jan 1st you are officially redneck?
Big Daddy's comment made me laugh this morning! Every year we cut down a tree. It makes it outside but seems to linger around forever. Last year it lasted until the summer. I wasn't finished enjoying our tree this year so it is in a spot in the backyard so I can see it everyday. We must me redneck Christmas tree owners because I know this one won't go until be decide to burn a pile of tree limbs one weekend!
I'm a redneck then (gasp!) mine just came down yesterday! I'm not a cat person, but that is one adorable picture in the tree :).
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home