First Ever! Daddy Daughter Dance!
The last 2 years we dodged this school fundraiser... but no excuse was good enough this time! I just couldn't push my dear to tears. What's $15 bucks for her to have a great time with her friends and to drag dad along...
who was I to tell her no? Daddy couldn't either!
D actually did a great job of hiding his insecurity about "who" might join him in the daddy wallflower group! haha. But the request for me to call the school and find out the dress code... that was a good one! (No - I did not call!) I told him to suck it up and wear WHATEVER his Most Darling Daughter asked him too!
And of course he looked good!



3 Comments:
Callie wanted to go SO bad, but she hates spaghetti and that is what they were serving for dinner.- so she changed her mind. (She's so funny) Glad they had a good time. Maybe next time they will serve clam chowder! (her favorite) Weird I know.
He looks good! Maybe he will never turn into a fat old man.
Are you sure she is old enough to be in school? She is growing up! What an exciting time to be able to go to a daddy/daughter dance. You should definitely frame that picture. They looked cute!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home