7 days before Christmas...
Okay, it only took me 2 days, but the cards are mailed!! All 80 stamps are gone... I only have 2 last minute packages to get out tomorrow... they won't make it by Christmas. Oops! But hopefully before the New Year.
If by some odd chance - I didn't get a card to you... the mailman lost it... or I probably didn't have a clue you would want one... or just didn't have your address... cause you moved OR I'm getting pretty bad at record keeping and couldn't find an address.... or you didn't send me a card yet either - so here's the pictures just in case...
and email me your address!
BONUS: If you live by me... it still might be coming I have a stack to deliver too!
P.S. - I've mailed cards for 14 years now... and I'm having doubts about mailing cards next year... that was a a lot of work AND a small fortune! ;)


2 Comments:
Loved reading all your posts. Great job! What a lot of work you did recently. The card is cute too. Was hoping to get the girls package out but we had a wild week here. So they will get a New Year's package!
Love you all,
Camey
I hear you. By the time you have lived on 3 or 4 places and made friends with so many people it is really hard to keep up on Christmas cards. We shortened the list this year big time. for the cost of stamps we could have a fun night out with the kids! We decided that if you are a blood relative you get one. After that it is played by ear. We will probably alternate from year to year on the others. Maybe I will just email everyone a link to my blog next year.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home