Tuesday, February 19, 2008

New Blog!

I've wanted to get started blogging forever! Thanks to Tess & Cam for starting a Brewer Family page and my friend Trac for making her blog look so easy!!! Here I go! - Wish me luck - It feels kind of like jumping off the high dive and hoping that' I'll come back up for air - or that I'll have friends who even care that I have a blogspot now!!! Anyone want to jump off with me? We could hold hands! Jen p.s. - I'll probably have to pay Daenon to jump! heehee

4 Comments:

Blogger Stew and Traci said...

YAY! We'll just hold daenon's hand through this. Haha. I am so excited to check up and be nosey on you! Thanks again for yesterday. My girls of course had a great time.

February 20, 2008 at 7:39 AM  
Blogger Camey Tucker said...

Hooray. I am way to excited about this!

February 20, 2008 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger ~Hartwig Family~ said...

YIPPEEE SKIPPEEE Jennifer did it! Have fun and we will all be reading!

February 20, 2008 at 8:22 AM  
Blogger laura said...

Congrats! I am getting mine going too. :)

February 20, 2008 at 9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home